To be responsible for Regulatory KPIs overall. Identify and adopt international benchmark and do cost modeling on the projection of any expenditure Regulatory key stakeholder with policy change set by the government and align with Company KPIs.
- Develop key strategy and drive Regulatory/Company Strategic position to ensure minimum impact on the decision by Ministry/MCMC on issues relating to Communication and Multimedia.
- Provide assistance to various MCMC network complaints related and provide timely response to regulator/Industry stakeholders.
- Support Industry - 5G working group discussion to ensure satisfactory closure and contract execution.
- Licensing renewal & yearly fees for NFP, NSP and ASP for U Mobile and associated company.
- Coordinating MCMC weekly and monthly reporting submission for ongoing MCMC related project.
- Supporting formulating of key position paper for Public Inquiry, Public Consultation.
- Undertake special assignments, ad-hoc projects and related duties from time to time.
- Responsible and accountable to develop, maintain and expand the relationship, participation and contribution to standards development entities in the industry, thus, ensuring smooth, effective and beneficial implementation of the Communications and Multimedia Act 1998.
- Manage "Kembara Connectivity" with KKMM & MCMC.
- Attend site audit visits in various states.
- Assist in USP rollout and reporting.
- Attend all JENDELA meetings and provide support for the management i.e preparing briefs etc.
- Able to do cost modeling and projection of expenditure with policy change set by the government.
- Minimum 5 - 8 years of experience in Communication & Multimedia Act 1998 related activities
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree Engineering/Telecommunications or equivalent
- Good analytical thinking and should be able to provide options to resolve problems related to MCMC related and 5G issues
- Possess in-depth technical regulatory knowledge in order to negotiate with SKMM/5G provider and industries' players to achieve the desired outcome
- Able to translate and understand the network performance KPI to ensuring compliance to relevant legislative and licensing requirements
- Key competencies: Fluent in English, good writing and analytical skills knowledge specific to matters relating to Regulatory Framework (communication & Multimedia Act 1998), Excellent interpersonal skills Fluency in English & Malay