Responsible for ideating, developing and executing effective marketing campaigns independently for Telco services to drive brand awareness and conversion.
• Plan, coordinate and execute effective end-to-end Go-To-Market (GTM) strategy to effectively meet marketing objectives and manage all touch points effectively.
• Communicate brand strategy and shape product positioning message across campaigns.
• Tracking, measuring and reporting on the performance of all marketing campaigns with actionable insights and optimisation.
• Analyse market trend and identify key growth opportunities and deep understanding of consumer behavior.
• Manage marketing calendar, end-to-end responsibility for allocated marketing budgets, processes, promotional calendar and performance tracking to ensure all launch and marketing plans are aligned with key business KPIs and timelines;
• Take lead in promotional activities (key person to deal with product/consumer business team, and agencies)
• Establish and improve day-to-day operations to achieve optimal efficiency.
• Good sense of data analysis, able to polish all sources of raw data into powerful consumer insights, and develop effective communications strategy based on the insights.
• Bachelor Degree preferably with a focus in Marketing, Advertising & Promotion or Business Admin with experience in coming up with Marketing Plan and executing integrated marketing campaigns/GTM activities in fast-paced technology-led industry.
• Able to understand and analyse market trend in detail by studying internal and external data.
• Strong communication skills with excellent influencing and networking ability.
• Efficiency in executing ad hoc and fast turn over campaigns.
• Creative and detailed. Analytical, agile and responsive to change.
• Excellent knowledge especially on digital media planning and buying, campaign management and brand marketing.