- The position assists the QA Manager in Contact Centre operational improvement, e.g.: running of improvement exercises and/or projects with the focus on customer experience enhancement and problem resolution. This role will includecoordinating efforts internally and cross-functionally to extract data for analysis, and he/she must bewilling (and able) to guide resources and cross-functional teams in iterating and implementing improvement efforts.
- Obtaining feedback from customers who had responded unfavorably to SMS surveys received due to service failure of the Contact Centre, and to administer any service recovery actions that are required.
Contact customers to perform end-to-end service recovery actions in order to restore customers' positive impression and experience toward our services. He/she is also responsible to document issues and actions that are rendered, and to give a report on the problems and root causes that resulted in poor service delivery.
- Call back aggrieved/dissatisfied customers for service recovery and bring customer back to a state of satisfaction.
- Narrow down and capture customer's issues/pain points in detail and in an actionable manner that would help to understand customer's issue clearly and the actions required in order to resolve customer's issue. This would include data or information that could lead to the understanding of root causes to assist stakeholders with improvement plans.
- Communicate regularly and professionally with other operational counterparts or support teams (e.g. Ops Team Leaders/Team Managers, Learning & Development, Process Team, Customer Engagement Support and etc.) to resolve customer's issue or drive improvement to improve Customer Experience.
- To periodically compile customer's feedback and service recovery findings and come up with a report to share on the findings of root cause, analysis, trending, action items for future improvement.
- To perform any other task or duties that may arise from time to time based on business needs.
- Minimum a degree/diploma in any subject
- Relevant work experience in handling customer complaint
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in Contact Centre Operations or Backend Support
- Behavioral Competencies:
- Customer centric mindset
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Pro-active problem solving and decision making skills
- Able to work well within team environment-
- Able to multitask
- Experience in complaint handling & management skill
- Knowledge of product & processes
- Process improvement
- Root cause/Data Analysis and Reporting
- Microsoft Office; Excel and PowerPoint is a must