- To align with the company’s strategy
to expand merchant base and sales volume, and to drive and continuously monitor thesales performance of the Master
Merchant & Third-Party Acquirer.
- Managing Master Merchant (MM), Third Party Acquirer (TPA) , Key Accounts & New business partners to build long term synergy & distribution networks
- To provide training, updates & reporting for MM & TPA
- To promote close loop, bundling to UM & DFS products, merchant promotion & etc.
- To analyze & develop strategy for best market practices and understanding market requirement for merchant businesses.
- Accountable P&L – Merchant service fees & VAS
- Minimum 5 years working experience in related field.
- Must possess at least a diploma or equivalent in any field.
- Good verbal and written skill in Bahasa Malaysia and English
- Good follow-up skills & positive working attitude