- The role’s primary focus is to lead development of insights and analysis to support the development of corporate strategies.
- The role will be responsible to perform data analysis, research and operational support to development of key strategic corporate strategies. The role will also track closely market development and competitor performance as input into strategy development.
The role will work as part of the core team helping drive critical qualitative and quantitative analysis to support the formulation of corporate strategy. It’s a high visibility and high responsibility role given the strategic nature of the team’s work.
- Develop insights and analysis to support development of corporate strategies
- Lead execution of projects related to corporate strategy planning, formulation and development covering analysis, insights development, competitive analysis, multi-year planning, business development, strategic partnerships and mergers and acquisitions
- Lead qualitative and/or quantitative research on market and competitor landscape and industry benchmarking as well as analyse and interpret data to identify market trends
- Develop rigorous, fact based, quantitative analysis to support strategy recommendations. Ensure strategic and financial soundness and alignment for any recommendations
- Work closely with cross-functional and regional management teams on strategic projects, bringing timely and useful insight and analytical support
- Support execution of key strategic
- Min. 5 years relevant work experience in areas of corporate strategy development
- Proven experience in management, especially leading cross functional teams delivering project
- Experience involving in M & A added, corporate due diligence added advantage
- Experience in strategy consulting firm or corporate strategy function preferred
- Sound knowledge of telco & media trends and overall market dynamics
- Experience in performing qualitative and quantitative analysis, industry trending analysis and market research