The senior executive will lead and oversee departmental admin and processes within the to ensure smooth execution of all projects. The person will also be tasked with supporting managers on various initiatives by providing assistance through research, liaison with agencies/stakeholders, ideation and so on.
The senior executive will also lead in select Communications and Sustainability projects, and will be tasked to oversee the process from end-to-end, ensuring it meets its targets and is delivered within deadline and budget.
- Departmental admin and processes – to oversee and lead in this area and be accountable for all administrative operations to her line manager; to provide guidance and direction to other exec(s) on what needs to be done for the various admin tasks
- Stakeholder support – to be the department’s key contact for internal stakeholders for corporate requests and reporting
- Corporate Communications – to assist managers in executing industry-wide initiatives when required, i.e regulatory requests, CSR donations etc. He/she will also be expected to assist managers in the crafting of communications materials
- Sustainability – work with the team to launch U Mobile’s sustainability framework and execute initiatives/action plans in approved sustainability pillars, as per manager’s direction. He/she will be expected to lead select projects and oversee the process from end-to-end ensuring it meets targets
- • Degree holder in Mass Communications, Marketing, Business Management, Business Administration or its equivalent
• Minimum 3 years employment and working experience in relevant role – i.e corporate communications, public relations, journalism, marketing communications, branding, advertising, etc.
• Strong command of spoken and written English, fluency (written and oral) in a second language of either Bahasa Malaysia or Mandarin will be advantageous
• Strong project management skills with attention to detail and timelines, able to multitask and work quickly and is comfortable with fluid situations in a fast paced and always changing industry
• Interest, experience and/or knowledge on sustainability and ESG will be a plus point