- To plan, organize and deliver smooth assign numbers of events according to company direction with allocated budget and timeline.
To perform nationwide field visitation (dealer outlet) for information gatherings, analyze data acquired, prepare documentation & reports
To gather data, analyze, evaluate, and interpret data on nationwide mall performance base on traffic and sales performance to unearth the possibility to repeat event at the same venue or likewise.
Liaise with relevant sales, marketing, procurement, and account staff to ensure understanding of, and the smooth delivery of, the requirement for each plan event.
Event venue sourcing/planning/appoint, liaise and manage venue event organizer and third-party agent (Promo Booth, In-store promo, Roving &/ Carnival)
Control the allocated budget for each event, regularly updating a running financial forecast on event spending
Ground Execution (Event site inspection)
Post Event Report Submission and Postmortem- event organizer performance (Weekly, Monthly & Quarterly Basis)
Release Order/ Purchase Requisition/ E- Purchase Requisition/ Good Received raising and submission of invoices to finance for payment processing
To generate weekly, monthly and quarterly report related to task assigned
- Must possess at least diploma or equivalent
- Experience in Event or fresh graduate are encouraged to apply
- Willing to travel and with own transport
- Willing to work in longer hour, weekend, public holiday and under pressure
- Able to adapt with fast moving and fast changing environment
- Highly motivated and good in follow through all outstanding task
- Have a positive attitude when come to handling difficult task.