The ideal candidate Card Issuing Executive is responsible to assist with the overall administration and coordination of activities for operations functions in one or several small work groups and to also assist with management and coordination of GoPayz prepaid card and eWallet activities including maintaining, monitoring, servicing, reporting, etc. The candidate also responsible to communicate with internal and external parties to provide guidance and support throughout the card and eWallet servicing area.
- Responsible for day-to-day operations in multiple area including card issuance, account verification, interchange processes, merchant deposit processing.
- Provide guidance and training to several parties and assists with the development and implementation of prepaid card and eWallet operation and policies.
- Responds and provide guidance to Business Operation Outsourcing (BPO) team in dealing with customers and stakeholder regarding card and eWallet operational issue.
- Contribute to the development of processes and procedures.
- Involved in end-to-end system development until implementation of new or enhancement of card product. Able to identify risk and provide mitigation plan on issue arise for prepaid card/ eWallet.
- Ensure business processes and systems are defined in line with requirement from regulatory for e.g. Bank Negara Malaysia’s policies, standards, regulations and requirements
- Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with relevant laws and regulations
- Continuous evaluation against current operational processes and recommend process improvements to improve operational efficiency and cost-effectiveness
- Ensure Standard Operating Procedures is regularly reviewed and updated if required
- Ensure provision of periodic & ad-hoc reports in accurate and timely manner
- Ensure that all data under purview or custodianship is handled in a manner consistent with the procedures
Key Performance Measure:
1) Card/eWallet acquisition.
2) New card product and services.
3) Additional acquiring channel.
4) TAT/SLA on card/ewallet operational matters.
- Bachelor Degree with2 – 5 years working experience in financial institution preferably having knowledge in fintech industry.
- Be enthusiastic about being part of a team who seeks to change the way people interact with financial services
- Have a passion for financial services, payments and operational processes and creating great user experiences
- Be a Problem Solver, Highly Analytical, Resourceful, Hard working
- Have excellent communication and organisational skills