- To support IT enterprise architecture direction and implementation, review and manage all proposals which impact IT architecture base and direction
- Achieve department's KPIs; as well as perform the responsibility to deliver Information Services Division's KPIs.
- Develop and maintain IT Architecture Strategy, including existing and future IT Architecture platform
- Develop and manage the IT Architecture review and compliance process
- Liaise and manage outsource vendors' work progress to ensure projects will not deviate from the IT Architecture direction and strategy
- Review IT solutions, including new IT systems, projects and Change Requests (CRs), to ensure solution proposed is best possible solution based on requirements and business demands as well as to ensure solutions are in line with the company's IT architecture direction
- Work with relevant business stream leads and act as the business enablers in terms of technology solution for the relevant solution architect stream
- Work closely with vendors and team members, to define, create solution architecture review for the relevant solution capability delivery stream
- Provide guidance and direction to solution architecture in the relevant solution delivery stream.
- Participate and drive all solution relevant issues with capability delivery teams and vendors
- Resolve design conflicts together with solution delivery and business process lead and provides analysis into solution architecture, solution roadmap compatibility and extensibility, capacity and performance for design authority sessions as required.
- Degree Or Master's Degree in Computer Science / IT / Electrical & Electronic / Telecommunication or equivalent.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant working experience in IT Architecture projects.
- Possess consulting experience, good presentation and negotiating skills.
- Possess analysis, problem solving skills and people management skills.
- Ability to think out of the box and seek out new possibilities.