- To manage Fintech solutions which jointly owns the accountability with Business to meet our strategic business roadmap that aligns with company objectives & goals.
- To contribute to the solution team skills in aspects of solution architecting, designing and delivery of strategic functionalities of systems to meet the future requirements of the overall digital roadmaps.
- Improved adoption of digital collaboration tools for purpose of product backlog prioritization and planning to ease alignment and shifting with business, to promote visibility of tasks across division under a shared responsibility and agile model within team from multi-departments and divisions that leads to better staff engagement.
- Develop goals, strategies, and plans needed to achieve the portfolios vision and build the capabilities to enable optimal delivery that aligns with strategic intent and input from relevant stakeholders.
- Constantly monitor IT and relevant business trends, emerging tools and technologies to continually improve processes, delivery, technical architecture and best practices for fintech solution department.
- Translate the strategic vision into requirements and drive the fulfilment of these technical requirements.
- Analyze business change drivers to determine business, solution and information technology requirements.
- Provide input to the strategic direction of technology investments to assist in the development of the fintech architecture and maximize the return on technology investment.
- Handle business users through solutions workshop and demonstration.
- Ensure all solution roll out and change requests are up to date on the centralized technical specification document, solution network architecture, and solution asset register.
- Review requirements for projects within the scope of the value stream or impacting processes and systems.
- Understanding the use cases (and/or user stories) in order to contribute to the design of the architecture for the products to be built.
- Overall responsibility for planning, executing, tracking and managing cost, schedule, and scope for projects in the portfolio.
- To manage simple-to-moderate complexity enhancements, change requests and projects end-to-end; through identification of business requirements, technical capabilities and needs with goals of providing quality solutions.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Electrical & Electronic Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years in similar position in Digital & Financial Technology industry. Proven track record of technical customer solution delivery.
- Exposure in Telecommunication or Fintech industry will be an added advantage.
- Passionate and possess Can-Do attitude.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-moving IT landscape and up to date to new security technologies and innovatively solutionize across Fintech & Digital platforms and applications..
- TOGAF certification will be an advantage.