- To perform all 2nd level PTN/router product troubleshooting and identify the cause or failure on transmission Network Elements (NE).
- Work closely with Engineering/planner team for network design etc (HLD/LLD )and provide technical advice related to the transmission network.
- To perform all 2nd level transmission support & troubleshoot any major network failure on U Mobile network which consists of various switch/router product.
- Maintaining IP access network (PTN and Switch) service availability and stability.
- New rollout or WP implementation and network integration in time.
- To resolve TT, alarm, equipment error within SLA.
- Provide 2nd level diagnosis fault and troubleshooting in time.
- Conduct network audit, analysis, and monitoring performance to ensure service availability achieve KPI.
- Liaising with leads, managing vendors to help in restoring the faults, liaising with management for updating and progress status.
- To generate and analyze reports for problems links. Suggest solutions and ideas in troubleshooting procedures to reduce network outages
- Providing technical support to Field Force staff in troubleshooting and solving faults.
- Migration and configuration of the new IP circuit.
- Escalation of abnormalities/irregularities issue to Vendor in timely manner.
- Degree or equivalent in Electrical/ Electronic Engineering/ Telecommunication discipline with minimum of 5years experience in O&M of switch/Router.
- Experience in Telco industry preferably in transmission product especially on operation and maintenance.
- Readiness to work in demanding situations and be assertive in the situation.
- Ability and skill in troubleshooting at least (L2 for all various router/IP nodes).
- Strong technical knowledge of Transmission, IP/IT switches/routers will be an advantage.
- Having skill or knowledge in any programming language will be an advantage.
- Working experience in scripting and network automation tools be an advantage.