- Responsible for developing brand strategies, promoting brand growth and expansion, implementing brand plans, and using a variety of data to drive volume and profitability.
To also be responsible for ideating, developing, and executing effective marketing campaigns independently for Telco services to drive brand awareness and conversion.
- Plan, co-ideate, develop and execute effective go-to-market plans for the Brand, Postpaid and Devices segments to drive brand awareness, customer acquisition, utilisation and retention through marketing-led activities across all touchpoints (ATL, BTL, digital & social, trade, on-ground as well as own platforms for e.g. website and app)
- Define and manage the brand communication strategy and marketing campaigns using a variety of media to drive to drive effective marketing campaigns from ideation to execution that incorporates paid, owned, and earned media to achieve business goals
- Manage marketing calendar, end-to-end responsibility for allocated marketing budgets, processes, promotional calendar, and performance tracking to ensure all launch and marketing plans are aligned with key business KPIs and timelines.
- Conduct post-analysis to ensure efficiency and effectiveness as well as promote continuous improvement
- Good sense of data analysis to ensure optimal translation of data to meaningful consumer insights for development of effective communications strategy.
- Work closely with various internal stakeholders and cross-functional teams to develop and activate campaigns, promotions, marketing collateral and marcomm materials to support sell-through and maximise return on marketing investments
- Key person to liaise with creative/ media agencies and vendors for activities related to campaigns.