- We are looking for a
self-motivated and capable individual to join our Digital Business team. This
role is ideal for someone who can adapt to fast-paced environment and have
passion to enhance owned platforms performance. If you are seeking a role where
you can be involved in strategizing, monitoring, and optimizing owned digital
platforms to drive tangible results, this is the right job for you! You will
need to have an analytical mind and a detailed understanding on content
management system (CMS) and technology infrastructures using CSS, Firewalls,
Web Proxy and Security Audits. Detail oriented and comfortable troubleshooting
website(s) and applications to continuously improve user experience (UX/UI).
You will be highly involved in all digital project life-cycle, assess progress,
and modify digital consumer journey as and when necessary. Identify new trends
in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the
forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in digital
- Management of E-Commerce Platform
- Enhance e-commerce platform by discovering and exploring latest trends; recommend and implement changes that leads to improvement of the platform.
- Develop e-commerce solution by formulating objectives and requirements with inputs from subject-matter experts, leading the exploration, evaluation, and design of technical solutions.
- Modify and improve digital consumer journey (UX/UI) as and when necessary.
- Manage and monitor project activities to ensure development is in-line with business objectives.
- Conduct adequate testing before and after deployment of a service on our digital platforms.
- Handle E-Commerce Operations
- Work with relevant departments to set up new devices or plans on e-commerce platform that is in line with GTM strategy.
- Generate sales reports daily for order processing.
- Ensure the fulfilment of customer's order with delivery partner aligned to our SLA.
- Analyze sales report to identify potential fraudulent orders.
- Assist Customer Service to troubleshoot e-commerce orders on a regular basis.
- Monitor stock inventory and responsible to request stock-in when required.
- Internal and External Parties Management
- Liaison with respective stakeholders and agency to ensure campaigns are launched on a timely manner.
- Collaborate with all staff and management to ensure owned platform content is aligned with business strategy and meets the organization's standards.
- Multiple platform management skills and ability to practice constant communication with internal and external parties in the business to troubleshoot, develop, set up and deploy their content - and ensuring there is a clear establishment of what can be created within that timeframe.
- Degree in any discipline, major in Computer Science, Computing or Web management would have an advantage.
- Had experience working in a marketing or web/app agency with functional knowledge, experience using AEM CMS and basic coding experience will be a bonus point.
- Able to multi-task and have good interpersonal skills
- Good at handling time-sensitive projects independently and working within tight timeline given
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English or Bahasa Malaysia
- Discipline in execution and follow up of campaigns to achieve desired results.