This is a high profile, senior expertise role that requires executive engagement internally across U Mobile and externally to customers, vendors, partners, and influencers. The role is pivotal to the success of new business vertical creation focusing on enterprise business.
To lead and manage the technology/ networks portfolio which has accountability for the roadmap, lifecycle and profitability of a broad suite of enterprise products and services.
Working with the technology team, together responsible for creating and managing products & services to serve enterprise business markets. Responsibility covers the ownership of the end-to-end design, commercialization, deployment and management of each component of the portfolio including product and service performance; lifecycle and profitability management; partner/vendor/supplier selection and management.
This role has a strong accountability of managing, delivering and strategically transforming the business towards the future state of all things related to enterprise products and services.
Roles & Responsibilities
• To create and grow new enterprise business verticals by working closely with all the business units in U Mobile.
• To lead and manage the technology/ networks portfolio which has accountability for the strategy, roadmap, lifecycle and profitability of a broad suite of enterprise products and services.
• Working with technology expertise to productise the enterprise products and services that required for the enterprise markets in Malaysia including monetising U Mobile technology platforms “As a Service” to any potential enterprise customers.
• Lead in any network wholesale activities (both demand and supply0 in terms of strategy, solutioning, commercials and contracts.
• More than 10 years working experience in enterprise and wholesale business
• Strong in strategic thinking, business mindset towards enterprise and wholesale business and ability to lead a team towards meeting the required deliverables