- Quality Assurance Executives (QAEs) are responsible for evaluating and tracking U Mobile's Contact Centre CSEs' and customer servicing team’s quality performance metrics. The QAE's primary role is to utilize objective and professional audit and evaluation procedures to ensure that customers contacting or interacting with U Mobile are provided with quality service that is compliant with department and company policies and operational procedures. In addition, QAEs are tasked to provide objective coaching and feedback to CSEs on interactions handled. This role must, therefore, demonstrate impartiality, tact, sensitivity and professionalism. Other tasks include assisting in the implementation of quality processes and procedures, as well as making recommendations for enhancements to training materials as needed to enhance the overall U Mobile customer’s experience
- Monitor and prepare written evaluations of CSE calls that are consistent with the current call assessment criteria.
- Provide constructive feedback to CSEs in a positive manner to enhance overall performance.
- Track trends observed while monitoring incoming interaction content.
- Communicate regularly and professionally with operational counterparts/other support teams (e.g. Team Leaders, Training, etc.) to drive CSE efficiency and effectiveness towards common goals.
- Participate in overall QA calibration sessions to ensure consistent scoring methodology among team members and operational counterparts.
- Regularly update and maintain QA progress logs and other records/documents as necessary.
- Participate in the implementation of various quality improvement exercises/campaigns/programmes.
- At minimum, a diploma in any subject.
- Relevant work experience in Quality Assurance is required.
- Minimum 1 year experience in Contact Centre Operations.
- Quality Mindset.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, with proficiency in both verbal and written English & Bahasa Malaysia.
- Proficiency in speaking and writing in Mandarin will be an added advantage.
- Ability to work well within team environment.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Knowledge in Quality Assurance (Contact Centre).
- Knowledge of customer care processes and techniques.
- Coaching and mentoring.
- Reporting and Data Analysis.
- Microsoft Office Word/Excel.