- To provide quality and efficient service to customers throughout the daily management of a team averaging of 15 – 20 agents.
TLs are required to perform coaching, counselling and problem solving to manage the performance of the agents reporting to them.
Additionally, the position is responsible to assist the Team Manager (TM) with development plans, analysis and implementation of training, scheduling, rewards and recognition programs.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the call centre by ensuring the availability of agents to handle the incoming call arrival.
- Perform Real-time Floor Management by managing agents on long handling time i.e. talk time, wrap up time, hold time. Flag up to agents during situation and crisis (Outages / Service Downtime).
- Manage the staff adherence to schedule by monitoring the punctuality, unscheduled break as well as meal break time.
- Manage the attendance and make decision if additional agents are required.
- Ensure CSE have appropriate training and the resources to perform their jobs. Work with training team on the gaps.
- Provide coaching, counselling, direction and resolution to agents on call handling skills.
- Conduct daily team briefing, share case studies (best practises / learning) to team members daily before start of shift. Also use the session to provide brief update on product launches, happenings and gather feedback from CSEs.
- Provide feedback to immediate manager on individual agent’s performance. Work with TM for performance improvement, individual or team as a whole.
- Responsible on managing CSEs performance by ensuring calls are handled efficiently and effectively.
- Manage agent individual performance, perform monthly one-to-one session to agent to provide feedback on their performance.
- Attend to 1st level escalations – calls transfers from agents. Handle irate/difficult customers.
•Perform call quality evaluation and provide periodical feedback to individual CSE on their call quality.
- Work as member of special or ongoing projects (i.e. process improvements) that contributes to the wellbeing of the call centre operations.
• Preferable graduate with Diploma at least 3 years’ experience in call centre environment or customer service, of which 1 year experience in team lead position.
• Passionate in delivering excellent customer experience.
• Good communications and negotiation skill.
• Good organisational and sense of urgency.
• Good leadership skill and ability to solve problems.
• Willing to work on rotation shift i.e. rotation from 8am-12am x 7 days shift.
• Telecommunication background would be an added advantage.