Sourcing for supply and services for network facilities and corporate purchasing, such as infrastructure build, i.e. CME, IBC, Radio Access Network; facilities – renovations and operational requirement of facilities, power supply requirements, MCMC requirement for industrial-wide procurement with OLO.
- Where designated, responsible to proactively identify the category sourcing strategy, obtain stakeholder's buy-in, and development of assigned commodity strategy(s).
- Execute the agreed category strategy including sourcing activities that will drive improvements in process, quality and delivery as well as achieving lowest total cost of ownership through insight and analysis of category(ies)
- Responsible to manage the end-to-end RFx process including liaising with stakeholders on requirements, develop procurement plan, source and qualify potential vendors, conduct RFx, perform commercial evaluation, manage clarification process, negotiate with vendors, obtaining functional reviews, recommend award and obtain approvals. Use the ERP systems or other Procurement Systems and e-tools in an optimal way to maximise internal transactional efficiency, minimising total costs.
- Contribute to improvement and share best practice across Procurement & Logistics teams.
- Assist and support Legal on contract negotiations with vendors to ensure that service, quality, added value, total cost, security of supply and the deployment of the suppliers capabilities in innovation are secured
- Transaction Management
- Where designated, process Purchase Requisition and issue PO based on the approved award recommendation or existing contracts. Where required, ensure POs are closed in SAP if delivery is no longer required.
Processes and Procedures
- Informed of or where designated responsible for Vendor delivery performance in assigned commodities / services / products. Responsible for counter measures where a commercial decision(s) is required for resolution of specific delivery issues. Will consult with AGM or equivalent and agree counter measure(s) for systemic failures.
- Informed of or where designated responsible for Vendor quality performance for the assigned commodities / services / products. Responsible for counter measures where a commercial decision(s) is required for resolution of part specific quality issues. Will consult with AGM or equivalent and agree counter measure(s) for systemic failures.
- Accountable and responsible for ensuring their adherence to the company’s processes and procedures.
- Accountable and responsible for SAP data (eg. PO issued and OA created) in order to maintain and improve ERP compliance.
- Responsible for ensuring that all purchase documents are issued and maintained as appropriate including the required customer, governmental and telco regulations
Code of Business Conduct
- Responsible for ensuring own compliance to the company’s code of ethics.