Duties & Responsibilities
The candidate is expected to lead & drive campaigns related to Direct Carrier Billing & Content Partners. The ideal candidate should be a self-starter, highly analytical and a collaborative team player. He/She should be comfortable with the end-to-end campaign management process from defining the customer journey, drafting engagement content, setting up the campaign, campaign execution to measuring impact and reporting insights. The role will also include partnership engagement related to DCB campaign & promotion.
Following is to be performed by the candidate:
• Conceptualise & ensure the smooth running of campaigns from pre-campaign launch queries to optimization, to end of campaign and reporting
• Negotiate with vendors/partners on commercial/partnership terms, manage partners end-to-end and build relationship with partners.
• Review and close any legal document required with partners such as Non Disclosure Agreement and Joint-promo agreement
• Manage & resolve internal or external conflicts that arises as roadblocks for the product / campaign implementation
• Prepare and present products & services periodical performance reports to Management
• Conduct post-mortem of product & services launch, marketing campaigns & activities, key learnings & next steps
• Research on latest market trends and contribute in forming ideas to create new revenue streams to the department.
• Conduct quarterly products/ campaigns review to state key learnings & recommendations
• Liaison with other departments on preparing marketing materials, briefing deck, terms & conditions, faq to front liners and communication channels - (eg. apps/ web etc)
• Bachelor’s degree in any field
• At least 4 years of relevant working experience in Telco, Fintech, Technology or Digital Services industry
• Work well with cross-departmental teams and able to co-ordinate & run projects independently.
• Analytical, logical & excellent problem solver.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, proactive & able to work independently.
• Capable of finding solutions and answers independently by working with the right people.
• Good in Powerpoint, Excel, presentation and reporting.
• Good language skills especially Malay & English (Mandarin will be added advantage).
Nice to Have:
• In-depth knowledge of the mobile gaming communities and gaming trend
• Strong knowledge & understanding in end-to-end product development, product management & product marketing – preferably in digital services, mobile apps, or relevant telco products
• CRM knowledge
• Experienced in analytical tools (Big Data, SPSS, SQL, SAS)