The primary responsibilities of this role include leading the Lead the development of change management strategies and plans to support all Employee Experience (EeX) and HR Transformation efforts. Tailor strategies to relevant business parties and stakeholder groups and support execution of ongoing stakeholder engagement activities to understand change impacts and prepare the organization for new ways of working.
• Manage and contribute to employee engagement projects.
• Develop and implement internal communications & change management programs.
• Proactively research and investigate employee engagement strategies and initiatives.
• Create and maintain specific communications strategies, plans, timelines, and defined deliverables that support the communication of internal messages to drive engagement and deliver results
• Leverage our Employee Value Proposition (EVP) to create an effective, targeted marketing strategy while still staying true to UMobile culture
• Write, edit, and produce communications for internal audiences including, but not limited to, presentations, scripts, briefing documents, intranet articles, employee communications, key messages and emails
• Ensure consistent framing of messages in a way that resonates with various audiences across the transformation journey
• Conduct surveys, interviews, and perform analysis of results to determine the effectiveness of change management efforts
• Bachelor’s degree and relevant experience in Human Resources.
• Experience in work focused on internal engagement or branding/communication
• Experience in a combination of operational and consulting roles supporting transformational change initiatives with multiple deliverables