Primary focus on product development and management of business solutions that are aligned to U Mobile strategic market intent.
- Define business & functional requirements, convey & analyze requirements to ensure they are feasible and meeting business requirements, overall company strategy and directions.
- Manages end-to-end delivery projects with cross-functional teams, covering requirement definition, feasibility study, scoping, design implementation, testing and roll out.
- Ensure all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Coordinate and collaborate with all internal stakeholders (PM, Sales, Marketing, Finance, ISD, Network, Customer Service etc ) and external parties (3rd Party vendors/ Solution providers) to ensure delivery and achievement of intended results
- Project updates such as status and issues/ resolutions/ risk.
- Design reports and business analysis for use throughout the department.
- Maintain reports and perform updates as necessary to ensure accuracy.
- Accurately analyze and collect data for business reports.
- Create business reports that provide insights into key data points.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Business/Management or equivalent with 5-8 years relevant experience in telco or tech companies
- The right person will have balance of business and analytical background, possess product development experience
- Experience going through full product lifecycle and having successful product outcomes
- Experience managing projects with moving pieces
- Ability to work effectively across internal and external organization
- Advance skill in writing product requirement document/ understanding product objective
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure