- To perform all 2nd level transmission support & troubleshoot any major network failure on U Mobile network which consists of various switch/router products.
- Conduct network audit, analysis, and monitoring performance to ensure service availability and achieve KPI
- Liaising with leads, managing vendors to help in restoring the faults, liaising with management for updating and progress status.
- To generate and analyze reports for problem links. Suggest solutions and ideas for troubleshooting procedures to reduce network outages.
- To perform all 2nd level PTN/router product troubleshooting and identify the cause or failure of transmission Network Elements (NE).
- Manage team on provision & reroute implementation and provide technical support.
- Liaise with Leased Line provider and demand improvement on the repetitive and major incidents.
- Work closely with Engineering/Planner for network design (HLD/LLD).
- Maintaining IP access network (PTN and Switch) service availability and stability.
- New rollout or WP implementation and network integration in time.
- To resolve TT, alarm, and equipment errors within SLA.
- Provide 2nd level diagnosis fault and troubleshooting in time.
- Migration and configuration of the new IP circuit.
- Escalation of abnormalities/irregularities issue to Vendor/ Leased Line provider, interconnect & CDMU in a timely manner.
- Degree or equivalent in Electrical /Electronic Engineering / Telecommunication discipline with minimum of 5 years experience in operation and maintenance of switch/Router.
- Experience in Telco industry preferably in transmission product especially on operation and maintenance.
- Readiness to work in demanding situations and be assertive in the situation.
- Ability and skill in troubleshooting at least (L2 for all various router/IP nodes).
- Strong technical knowledge of Transmission, IP/IT switches/routers will be an advantage.
- Working experience in scripting and network automation tools will be an advantage.