- Able to handle walk in customers by providing accurate, efficient, and quality service that meets the expectations of the company and the general industry and market.
- Willingness to take accountability to handle customers' issues in a professional and courteous manner that meets the expectations of the company and the general industry and market.
- Possess reasonably strong analytical skills to identify causes of issues and recommend solutions.
- Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Ability to multi-task and with good attention to detail.
- Able to work on rotational shift according to service center operations hours, i.e. from 9am to 11pm daily including weekends and public holiday