- As part of ISD operation team to manage daily
subscriber registration channels and subscriber registration related issues
including analysis, troubleshooting and follow up with vendors for solution.
- To establish a business improvement cycle to ensure optimal performance of the
- To monitor the integrity and the performance daily as well as managing
the vendors to meet their operational KPI.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work closely with vendors to analyze and troubleshoot on daily Trouble Tickets related to both prepaid and postpaid registration issues.
- Continuous initiate business improvement process to rectify solution design gap, to enhance existing workflow for better subscriber service experience.
- Work closely with vendors to enhance application/database/servers monitoring, be proactive to identify issues before situation get worse.
- To ensure all in-scope systems adhere to company policies, standards & procedure requirement.
- Utilize server monitoring tools (Grafana, Prometheus, ELK) for identifying potential bottlenecks, robust logging and tracing.
- Utilize on open source tools to automate and enhance daily operation tasks.
- Degree in Information Technology,Computer Science or equivalent.
Possessed working experience in Telco
industry managing application operation would be added advantage.
Experience with CI/CD practices and tools would be added advantage.
on experience with Linux/Unix commands and scripting.
in MySQL/Oracle database.