Duties & Responsibilities
- To manage the company's IT architecture direction and implementation as well as review and manage all proposals which impact IT architecture base and direction.
- Meeting KPI set for the department; as well as perform the responsibility to deliver Division KPIs.
- Develop and maintain IT Architecture Strategy, including Existing and Next (Target) IT Architecture platform.
- Develop and manage the IT Architecture review and compliance process.
- Liaise and manage outsource vendors to ensure projects will not deviate from the IT Architecture direction and strategy.
- Review IT solutions, including new IT systems, projects and changes (CRs), to ensure solutions proposed are the best possible solutions based on requirements and business demands and ensure solutions are in line with the company's IT architecture direction.
- Working with relevant business stream leads to drive the business enablers in the technology solution for the relevant solution architect stream.
- Working with vendors or on own, to define, create solution architecture review for the relevant solution capability delivery stream.
- Provide guidance and direction to solution architecture in the relevant solution delivery stream, and participate in driving all solution relevant issues with capability delivery teams and vendors.
- Resolves design conflicts together with solution delivery and business process lead and provides analysis into solution architecture, solution roadmap compatibility and extensibility, capacity and performance for design authority sessions as needed.
- Degree in Computer Science / IT / Electrical & Electronic / Telecommunication or equivalent.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant working experience.
- Proven experience in leading and managing IT Architecture projects.
- Possess relevant hands-on experience & knowledge of Telco's BSS & OSS.
- Excellent consulting, presentation and negotiating skills.
- Effective people management skills.
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills.