Duties & Responsibilities
Strategic Planning & Product Management
• Developing and drive key strategies in building top notch digital products
• Keep abreast and have a strong understanding of the competitive landscape and our product positioning against competitors
• Drive end-to-end product development from conceptualization, defining requirements, prove of concept, and execution by collaborating closely with business analysts, operations, compliance, and other relevant stakeholders
• Implements action plans and is responsible to improve the future state of the user experience on the use of Company’s products
Go-to-Market & Marketing
• Develop strong Go-To-Market strategies and execution plan for digital products and features across all channels including customer segmentation, and tactical sales/usage initiatives to achieve product penetration into the market
• Responsible for the implementations of digital products that are used to understand the market sentiment on the Company’s products.
• Accountable for the implementation of surveys conducted to understand the market sentiment towards the Company’s products.
• Ensure all development activities are within the defined and agreed budget
• Monitor business and product performance using a data driven approach with a view to propose and prioritize improvements in the overall customer journey or product features
• Provide ongoing measurement and tracking of all active initiatives and conduct relevant post-implementation reviews to establish and improve effectiveness of go-to-market activities, as well as providing recommendations to drive product success post launch
• Spearhead the product activation and launch plans, and led the collaborated efforts with other Departments that were involved.
• Experience gaining insights into the customer use of products post launch and identifying potential opportunities through customer interviews, focus groups or data analytics
1. Education/ What people Know:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, Business, Marketing or other related qualifications. It will be an added advantage if the candidate possesses a Master’s degree in the relevant field.
2. Experience/ What people Have Done:
• At least 15 years of product management experience, including understanding the customer, requirement analysis, product design and offering development, pricing, competitive analysis, go-to-market strategies, etc
• It would be an advantage to have experience as a UI/UX Designer as well as a strong portfolio of related projects
• Have People Manager experience, and has managed high level portfolios and projects
3. Competencies/ What people Can Do:
• Demonstrated ability in developing a product end to end from ideation, to planning, execution, launch and iteration rapidly
• Ability to formulate go-to-market plans rooted in deep knowledge of product, consumer, and market factors
• Able to co-ordinate activities by others and project manage within cross-functional project teams
• Demonstrate ability to gather and synthesize complex information to make sound business recommendations
• Able to drive execution of plans with clear communication to a variety of audiences; both internal and external
4. Personal Attributes/ Who people Are:
• Self-starter who identifies areas of opportunity and drives forward efficiencies, processes, and goals with cross-functional stakeholders and partners
• Self-motivated and able to work effectively within the team and across the organization with minimal supervision, working mainly independently to achieve goals agreed with leadership
• Naturally curious with ability to think creatively and innovatively
• Strong interpersonal, organizational, and communications skills
• Positive and is willing to share best practices in the Team