Responsible for developing Fixed and Wireless Broadband businesses involving recruiting new sales channels for FBB & WBB services and managing business partners and other sales channels in order to meet company gross adds and revenue in this business segment.
- To recruit and manage various FBB & WBB sales channels.
- To drive, develop and drive sign-up of FBB & WBB services.
- To develop tactical and GTM campaigns and promotions to drive sign-up, targeting consumer and corporate segments.
- To conduct product training, provide sales support, and ensure sales personnel are well-equipped and motivated to drive FBB & WBB sales.
- To monitor partner and customer feedback, evaluate partner sales performance against given targets, and make improvements wherever
- To plan new sales strategies and create a sustainable pipeline to deliver long-term goals.
- To conduct market research, gather intelligence on market competitiveness on similar offerings in the market and provide concrete feedback
to respective working groups.
- To work closely with Sales, Marketing and Network team to make a successful rollout and go-to-market propositions.
- Reporting to the Enterprise Business Head, the BDM will need to be self-independent, highly motivated with a can-do attitude to achieve business targets and plan strategies to grow the Fixed Broadband (FBB) & Wireless Broadband (WBB) market share.
- The role will also involve working collaboratively with Marketing & Network team to drive this new business aggressively to the market. The BDM must be able to build up sales channels quickly and create GTM activities effectively.
- Degree in Business, Marketing, IT or Telecommunications.
- Min 5-7 years of working experience in a telecommunication industry/ company.
- Good understanding of local Fixed and Wireless Broadband business and solutions
- Strong business acumen and ability to foresee and address changing market requirements.
- Meticulous and responsible with strong analytical, organizational, and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to work well under stressful situations with tight timelines.
- Ability to recognize customers’ needs, overcoming internal obstacles to deliver greater value.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; able to formulate, write, communicate UM value, and strategy and identify business opportunities.