Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop systems, programs (scripts, SQL, etc.) or applications to support the Network teams with their daily tasks and operations.
- Develop systems using framework and MVC (Model View Controller) method is a must.
- Develop mobile apps using native react or any mobile apps development.
- Integrate data from various backend services and databases.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Provide technical consultation on ND systems or related software.
- Prepare documentations of user manuals, guide, procedures, reports and technical documentations.
- Perform daily system administration, monitoring, maintenance and support of ND Systems.
- Troubleshoot any problems on ND systems.
- Attend to Trouble Tickets (TT) raised until resolution according to SLA and KPI.
- Work with users on systems requirements of product/tool evaluation.
- Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent with minimum of 2 years working experience in IT working environment.
- Good knowledge in MVC development process. Develop using framework is MUST (Laravel, Symphony, Codeigniter or PHPHyppo).
- Good experience in programming based on SDLC and AGILE methodology.
- Good knowledge in database (e.g. ORACLE, MSSQL, MYSQL, POSTGRESSSQL).
- Good analytical, problem solving skills, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Can work with minimum supervision and work together in a team.