- To support Sales and Distribution on assigned areas with KPI on sales target
- To work closely with distributor in managing dealers' portfolio by providing system support i.e.: network, creation, modification and termination.
- Provide trade marketing support i.e.: event, signage, POSM and pyramid performance.
- To plan, lead, execute and monitor effectiveness of sales strategy and promotion plans by seeking new opportunity to expand U Mobile touch point and pyramid.
- To deepen dealers' loyalty through activations (Prepaid with plans and Postpaid).
- To ensure proper training and knowledge on system and products.
- Vigilant to market movement through market intelligence.
- To drive and coach Product Specialist/ Sales Team to meet designated area / territory's prepaid and postpaid sales target and monitoring their sales performance.
- 8) To proactively manage inter-department requirements and communications in order to meet sales objectives as well as optimizing support resources.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Degree or equivalent in any field
- At least 3 years of sales experience in Telco/FMCG related environment with minimum of 3 years experience in Sales team management
- Aggressive and target driven
- Sales driven with good track record
- Possess own transport with valid driving license and is willing to travel