• Strategise, ideate, develop and execute effective go-to-market plans for B2B and Enterprise segments to drive brand awareness, customer acquisition, utilisation and retention through marketing-led activities across all touchpoints (mainly on-ground, website, digital and social media platforms);
• Work closely with various stakeholders and cross-functional teams to develop and activate channel marketing bundles, promotions, marketing collateral and marcom materials to support sell-through and maximise return on marketing investments.
• Manage the marketing calendar, end-to-end responsibility for allocated marketing budgets, processes, promotional calendar and performance tracking to ensure all launch and marketing plans are aligned with key business KPIs and timelines;
• Manage and work with external partners and agency partners to drive effective marketing campaigns from ideation to execution that incorporates paid, owned, and earned media to achieve business goals.
• Keep up to date of competitive marketing activities, customer behaviour and emerging trends to formulate effective campaigns;
• To ensure that U Mobile’s Enterprise segment’s positioning amongst target audience is holistic and substantiated by deep insights that enables fresh value proposition that sparks new innovative marketing initiatives.
1) Education/ What people Know:
• Bachelor’s Degree or above in Marketing, Business, Communications or equivalent; or
• Min. 8 years’ experience in marketing, branding, e-commerce and or digital and media planning.
• Experience in Enterprise/ B2B marketing would be an added advantage.
2) Experience/ What people Have Done:
• Fundamental understanding in social and digital advertising technologies
• Good understanding of latest trends and technologies in the fintech, e-commerce, digital space, governmental initiatives, and other related platforms.
3) Competencies/ What people Can Do:
• Creative and detailed. Analytical, agile and responsive to change.
• Excellent knowledge on traditional and digital media planning and buying, campaign management and brand marketing;
4) Personal Attributes/ Who people Are:
• Good at handling time-sensitive projects independently and working within tight timeline given
• Must be fluent in written and spoken English or Bahasa Malaysia. Fluency in Mandarin is an added advantage.
• Discipline in execution and follow-up of campaigns to achieve desired results.
• Demonstrated experience communicating broad marketing initiatives to both key stakeholders and diverse internal/external teams;
• Excellent communication skills among peers and across disciplines.
• Ability to simultaneously tackle multiple projects and challenges with enthusiasm.
• Passion to rapidly build expertise on new businesses and industry verticals.