We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join the Retail Operation Support team. The candidate will be responsible for overseeing launch of New Retails and Existing Retails – Operational, Repair & Maintenance and providing technical support to all UM Retails. The candidate shall ensure that the activities are completed in accordance with Project Specifications, within timeline & Budget and local council codes & standards. The role also includes identifying and driving process improvements in the policies and procedures, new retail building process and knowledge of retail safety policies.
• Coordinate and manage the life cycle of the UM Retails Fit out Projects (including New, Repair & Maintenance, Relocation & Reclassifications) including IT equipment, Network, System related.
• Provide day-to-day support Repair & Maintenance, including responding, identifying & resolving to UM Retails fit-out, equipment, systems and network issue related and providing support for UM Retails activities.
• Process improvements for UM Retails policies and procedures to ensuring compliance with company and industry standards.
• Tracks, logs and report on projects progress on a regular basis and ensure delivery within the agreed timelines.
• Monitor, analyze & audit on UM Retails compliance and provide detailed reports and feedback to the Retail Experience Manager.
• Close liaison and manage relations with Vendor, Consultant, Local council, Internal teams to resolve Fit out Projects activities for UM Retails.
• Working with Retail Experience Manager to analyze and advise on the right number of touch points and locations in-order to fill gaps and optimize reach.
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Degree or commensurate industry experience.
• At least 5 years of relevant working experience in retail operations support, repair & maintenance and retail build out - Exposure to a range of industries including telecommunications industry would be ideal but not essential.
• Demonstrated ability to coordinate and manage multiple projects or tasks simultaneously.
• Demonstrate a commitment to anticipate, meet and exceed expectations by solving problems quickly and effectively.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, high-pressure environment.
• Good team player and self-starter with excellent negotiation, communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Windows applications – Word, Excel, Power-point, Adobe Photoshop, and other related software
• Ability to read and interpret blueprints, schematics and technical drawings.
• Knowledge of safety practices, building codes and regulations
• Must have own transportation and ability to travel around Malaysia when required.
• Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays when required.