Duties & Responsibilities
This role assists the QA Manager in Contact Centre operational improvement, e.g.: running improvement exercises and/or projects with the focus on customer experience enhancement and Contact Center service and problem resolution. This role also includes coordinating efforts internally and cross functionally to extract/gather information and data for analysis and must be willing and able to guide resources and cross functional teams in iterating and implementing improvement efforts with the objective of enabling and/or improving the Contact Centre to provide the best customer experience throughout the customer journey at every stage.
1. Overall responsibility is to assist the QA Manager to look into and identify improvement opportunities in the Contact Centre and assist to initiate improvement exercises and projects.
2. Gather, analyze, and utilize customer data to develop ways to improve overall customer experience by focusing on customer experience and employee situations/issues and to recommend any operational improvement exercises. focusing on various customer issues faced to identify the key areas for process, product, services or systems improvement.
3. Assist to plan, schedule and run improvement projects based on info and data obtained.
4. Coordinate with relevant stakeholders for internal and/or cross functional improvement projects to ensure the initiatives/projects implementation roll out is within timeline.
5. Constantly study & analyze existing processes, products, services and systems to design a seamless, automated and cost effective for the overall customer journey experience.
6. Monitor, track and report on ongoing initiatives/projects to ensure successful delivery against defined objectives.
7. Perform any other relevant duties and tasks as directed by the Contact Centre management team.
1. Minimum a degree/diploma in any subject.
2. Relevant work experience in Quality Assurance is required.
3. Minimum 2-3 years experience in Contact Centre Operations or Backend Support.
- Customer centric mindset
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Pro-active problem solving and decision making skills
- Able to work well within team environment
- Able to multitask
- Knowledge in Quality Assurance
- Knowledge of product & processes
- Process/Product/System improvement
- Root cause/Data Analysis and Reporting
- Microsoft Office; Excel and PowerPoint is a must