The job purpose an account manager is to increase the corporate subscriber base by extending the products and services of the company to the business community for revenue earning that contributes the overall company target. The account manager is to manage and service corporate customers and all direct customers corporate customers
Job Description :
- Account management - service and manage direct corporate customers, BD related companies and VIPs
- Generate corporate line registration and revenue through active direct enterprise engagement
- Generate leads through networking and creating public awareness
- Manage and forecast device availability
- Crisis management on internal - billing issues, barring, payment, service levels, response time is met by working closely with other cross-functional teams.
- Support corporate customers request - maintain good customer services offering.
- Revenue management from postpaid customers and avoid churn cases.
- Monitoring of enterprise customer account receivables.
- Assist the manager in supporting the teams' sales related activities & monitoring
- Any other tasks, as and when assigned by the superior or Management.
Job Requirements :
- Min diploma holder or higher qualification.
- Min 3 years of Sales experience.
- TELCO working experience will be added advantage.
- Strong drive to achieve results with minimal supervision
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skill