Duties & Responsibilities
1) Responsible for work order processing, goods received, goods issuance, stock allocation and picklist preparation.
2) To ensure inventory accuracy through timely and systematic physical count, and updating receiving, issuing and material transfer in the SAP system.
3) Assisting in verifying stock discrepancies.
4) To organize warehouse space and optimize space utilization.
5) To identify areas of improvement and establish good working procedures and practices.
6) To be present at vendor's warehouse to conduct physical goods verification and quantity check against delivery order before the PO is posted in SAP.
7) To coordinate activities with technical or rollout team for equipment issuance to sites, either new or upgrade when the requested MCRF notify from SAP or email.
8) To reduce operational expenses by improving the methods of picking, optimized the FIFO processes, SAP stock traceability and efficient stock allocation at warehouse.
9) To organize timely and accurate monthly stock report to Finance and annual stock count as per schedule.
10) To take care of all scraps and decom equipment returning from sites to warehouse.
1) Possess minimum a diploma qualification with over 5 years Telco experiences in warehouse handling, storage and space utilization.
2) Ability in enforcing work procedures and regulation.
3) Strong decision making and problem-solving skills.
4) Hand on experiences with SAP software to trace all the related inventory data.
5) Discipline, hardworking and responsible.
6) Able to operate forklift