Duties & Responsibilities
We are looking for a self-motivated and capable Web App Executive to join our well-respected digital experience team. This role is ideal for someone who can adapt to fast-paced environment and have passion to enhance owned platforms performance. If you are seeking for a role where you can be involved in strategizing, monitoring, and optimizing owned digital platforms to drive tangible results, this is the right job for you! You will need to have an analytical mind and a detailed understanding on content management system (CMS) and technology infrastructures using CSS, Firewalls, Web Proxy and Security Audits. Detail oriented and comfortable troubleshooting website(s) and applications to continuously improve user experience (UX/UI) You will be highly involved in all digital project life-cycle, assess progress, and modify digital consumer journey as and when necessary. Drive day-to-day digital execution for all owned Digital Channels across multiple CMS. Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in digital marketing.
1. Strategizing and Management of Self-owned Digital platforms (Web/App and E-channels)
• Establishes Web and App project scope by studying strategic business drivers; discovering and validating business technical requirements and parameters; obtaining input from subject-matter experts; examining and recommending changes to current business practices.
• Develop web and app solution by formulating objectives; planning project life-cycle deliverables; preparing installation and modification specifications; leading the exploration, evaluation, and design of technical solutions.
• Implements web and app solution by monitoring project progress; tracking action items; conducting design and implementation reviews; examining, researching, and resolving issues; escalating issues to appropriate authority; responding to team members' concerns; coordinating requirements with interested departments.
• Researching different software programs, maintaining software documentation to enhance all digital platforms performance
2. Reporting and deliverables
• Plan, implement, manage, monitor and upgrade all digital marketing projects and campaigns on self-owned channels.
• Track and analyse app and website performance and provide regular internal reports. Attain key performance indicators and provide solutions to drive brand KPIs.
3. Internal and External Parties Management
• Liaison with respective stakeholders and agency to ensure UI/UX is build according to campaign objectives.
• Collaborate with all staff and management to ensure owned platform content is aligned with business strategy and meets the organization’s standards
• Ensure effectiveness of all development drives business KPIs with proper tracking cross-browser and cross-platform.
• Multiple project management skills and ability to practice constant communication with internal and external parties in the business to troubleshoot, come out with solution/recommendation, develop and deploy their content – and ensuring there is a clear establishment of what can be created within what timeframe.
Key Experiences and Qualifications:
• Degree in any discipline, major in Computer Science, Computing or Web management would have an advantage.
• Had experience working in a marketing or web/app agency with functional knowledge, basic photoshop skill and basic coding experience.
• Experience using AEM / Drupal CMS will be a bonus.
• Able to multi-task and have good interpersonal skills
• Good at handling time-sensitive projects independently and working within tight timeline given
• Must be fluent in written and spoken English or Bahasa Malaysia
• Discipline in execution and follow up of campaigns to achieve desired results.