- The purpose of this role is to lead the product development and implementation of large-scaled digital projects in the division. Critical project manager role to ensure quality and timely delivery of the projects to meet business goals. Move, push and orchestrate project implementation from complex requirements gathering & documentation, to development, testing and rollout.
- Product Design & Development - Lead and drive the ideation, requirements and development of products & services of respective Business Owners
- Development Strategy & Execution - Evaluate approaches of delivery including selection of partner/solution provider and its rationalization/justification considering all perspectives
- Stakeholders Management & Solutioning - Harmonizing business requirements with effective technical solutioning to meet business objectives
- Project Management, Execution & Delivery - Manage project timeline, delivery & deployment for an effective rollout to meet business targets
- Processes Engineering & Management - Scrutinize, enhance & optimize business processes & value chain to obtain optimum operations efficiency
- Technology Evolvement & Stacking - Constantly enhance & optimize the technology stacks for present business needs as well as forward looking planning
- Technology Platform & Ecosystems Management - Vendors and partners management including operational uptime, tracking & services health as per key monitoring metrics to support business objectives
- Risk, Compliance & Business Continuity Planning & Execution - Ensure the technology stacks are able to meet all the imposed requirements, detect & mitigate risks, and sustain operations for unplanned events.
- Degree holder of a technical discipline including but not limited to Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering.
- Minimum 15 years working experience in a related field and job scope.
- Attachment with a technology company in the space of telco, eWallet, eCommerce, fintech and any new age digital tech company/superapp is preferred.
- Have experience in managing and rolling out large scale projects that involved cross divisional management.
- Have a high technology & business acumens and the ability to strategize tech stacks development to support business objectives.
- Highly personable and have great soft/power skills for stakeholders management.
- Excellent presentation skills and able to articulate well to different levels of employees in the company including higher management.
- Strategic in thinking, analytical and excellent in problem solving.
- Positive personality and individuality with a distinct character that aligns with the company's values.
- Confident and constantly strive for excellence in deliverables - with a great attention to details.