- Technically strong in service and solution related to PS core. He supports delivery of solutions to meet marketing requirements. He is also supporting project planning, design recommendation and delivery, capacity dimensioning, forecast and planning, performance and issue troubleshooting PS core. This is to ensure our company can provide quality data and supplementary services towards our customers with a better user experience; and in turn achieve company financial goal.
- Support PS project for engineering, planning - SGSN, GGSN, MME, xGW,PCEF, PCRF, IDNS, EDNS, TCP Optimizer - Planning capacity, physical connectivity and IP routing
- Support PS projects implementation to new capacity and features - e.g. Software /hardware upgrades, DRP, DR, RS, new services, ISD projects
- Capacity dimensioning to ensure actual capacity growth is in step with planned capacity - Take remedial action for any short-term deviation, alert if planned capacity needs to be accelerated - Know how to generate current profile for forecasting usage, stats
- Troubleshooting of PS services - Support operation on the troubleshooting PS services by providing guidance and references
- Customer satisfaction by securing proper capacity and outage prevention - Provide strong and firm solution to ensure of PS service/business run without long duration outage or revenue leakage
- Strong leadership, people management & communication skills - Capable to lead and manage the project with internally or external parties in providing timeline.
- Degree in Electrical/Electronic/Telecommunications Engineering or equivalent with minimum of 7 years' experience in Core Network planning roles especially in solution/services related to SGSN, GGSN, MME, xGW , PCEF, PCRF, iDNS, EDNS, TCP Optimize.
- Familiar with SGSN, GGSN, MME, xGW PCEF, PCRF, iDNS, EDNS, TCP optimizer functions, call flows and specification.
- Hand-on knowledge on ZTE & Huawei SGSN, GGSN, MME, xGW, PCEF, PCRF is an added advantage.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision from supervisors.