- To plan and manage the capacity of transmission network for the company to support linking requirement between all network elements in LTE/5G Core and Access network, 4G RAN Sharing/MOCN and 2G DR network, and Enterprise network, ensuring capacity distribution is accordance to optimum utilization and redundancy design.
- Plan, design and issue circuit Advice for all LTE/5G/FTTH/O site integration, reengineering and upgrade upon receiving request via Site Preparation Request from TND Access team.
- Plan, design and issue Circuit Advice for Core network and Enterprise network upon receiving Bandwidth Request Form from CNE, RPO, SES and ISD teams.
- Update, maintain and audit Capacity records for transmission network.
- Plan and design transmission circuit routing based on optimum utilization and redundancy requirement.
- Monitor capacity utilization in transmission network and coordinate with TND Core/Access teams for upgrade when utilization hits threshold and any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Responsible and ensure all assigned tasks under the Transport Network section are in track and deliver with UM standard.
- Provide end-to-end Low Level Design provisioning solution for Mw and IPRAN.
Key Experience and Qualification
- Bachelor's degree of Telecommunication Engineering with at least 5 years of working experience in Telco and Datacom (IPRAN).
- Good knowledge in transmission network technologies, eg: Microwave, WDM, Ethernet Switch & IP Router (L2/L3) for both TDM and IP (packet) network.
- Good knowledge in FTTH/FTTO and P2P Enterprise network. (Advantage).
- Knowledge on ZTE, Huawei MW, Router and GPON equipment preferable.