Duties & Responsibilities
• Lead and drive the delivery of digital project by ensuring the delivery meets business objectives and agreed timeline.
• Engage and source for relevant technology partners and vendors, or adopt in-house development, when required.
• Recommend, evaluate and adopt new digital technology which aligns to digital technology stacks architecture.
• Conduct business research and participate in ad-hoc projects to explore new Digital opportunities.
• To establish governance, processes and templates and operationalize among project teams.
• Bridge any gap between the departments and recommend the best suggestion based on company benefits.
a. Product Design & Development - involve in implementing new digital business initiatives as well as a wealth of experience in designing digital products and services that solve both conventional and complex business solutions.
b. Project Management, Execution & Delivery - manage the development, on-going review, and monitoring of the overall detailed project plan and to ensure the visibility of any conflicts, risks, and issues, including mitigation/resolution, that may impact on project delivery.
c. Stakeholders Management & Solutioning – especially between Business/Product Owners and Technical Counterparts to lead product/requirements solutioning.
d. Processes Engineering & Management – need to be able to create & engineer work processes for highest product quality/operations, including automation etc.
e. Technology Evolvement & Stacking – Being able to appreciate, drive & lead the architecture of areas of responsibilities in line with the entire ecosystems view & needs.
Key Experiences and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, IT, digital business or relevant discipline, at least 6 years of relevant working experience in digital environments including app development, data management and digital ecosystems
- It would be an advantage to have digital development skillset as well as experience in successful implementation of digital projects
- Excellent negotiation, communication and presentation skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Pleasant personality and is able to work cross functionally
- Exposed to RPA automation, Big Data, AI/ML and data science with certain programming languages such as Python & R, is preferred
- Excellent analytical & problem-solving ability
- Have excellent technical and commercial acumen, must be able to balance technical and commercial
- Methodical with sense of urgency and able to work independently