Primary focus on consolidated requests of system requirements and enhancements to support and implement the vision and strategy for new product development and product lifecycle management of existing products that are aligned to U Mobile strategic market intent.
- Determine detailed business & functional requirements, convey & analyze requirements to ensure they are feasible and meet business needs, overall company strategy and directions.
- Manage end-to-end delivery projects with cross-functional team, covering requirement definition, feasibility study, scoping, design implementation, testing and roll-out.
- Developing and implementing product development strategies to ensure product meet business requirements, cost-effective, customer experience and are delivered on time.
- Coordinate and collaborate with all internal stakeholders (Project Manager, Sales, Marketing, Finance, ISD, Network, Customer Service etc) and external parties (3rd party vendors/ solution providers) to ensure delivery and achievement of intended results.
- Ensure service stability with regards to the systems and services, actively perform housekeeping and tracking of these systems and services to prevent falls in the network from any service disruption to minimize business and customers impact which in turn would maximize revenue.
- Ensure excellent product behaviour and customer experience by handling complaints and feedback from all sources and periodically perform reviews, test on products and services, report findings to management and making recommendations for improvements as needed.
- Demonstrate strong sense of integrity and accountability on decisions, results of the decisions and showing transparency on the actions that lead to the decision/results of the decision.
- Stay abreast of emerging trends and technologies in the telecommunication industry.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, IT, Business Management, Computer Science or equivalent with 5-8 years of experience in telecommunication industry or product marketing
- Broad technical and customer mindset, strong project management skills, understanding of business requirement and operating model
- Understanding of telecommunication technology and market trends
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple priorities
- Balance of business and analytical skills with the ability to make data-driven decisions
- Team player with customer service orientation