Duties & Responsibilities
Candidate will be responsible to lead the development of marketing and communication strategies that enhances brand positioning and reputation. The position will be key in introducing and implementing integrated marketing campaigns and building strong relationships with internal stakeholders and external partners
Brand & Comms
• Lead in the development and implementation of integrated marketing plans that support business goals and objectives while building brand awareness and positioning.
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders and external partners to drive campaign implementation and enhance brand reputation across all channels.
• Focal person on the creation of marketing materials, including print and digital ads, social media content, and email marketing campaigns.
• Drive competitors’ analysis, monitor and track marketing campaign metrics, including website traffic, lead generation, and brand sentiment, to optimize campaigns for improved performance.
• Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the industry trends, and emerging technologies to help guide strategic decision-making across the Division.
• Manage the market research and analysis activities to identify consumer insights and trends that can inform marketing strategies.
• Governs and manages relationships with external partners, including agencies and vendors, to ensure timely and efficient execution of marketing initiatives.
• Other related duties as assigned and/or as and when required.
1. Education/ What people Know:
• Preferably Degree in Marketing, Communications, or relevant field(s) preferred but can be compensated with relevant experience.
2. Experience/ What people Have Done:
• 5 to 7 years of relevant experience in branding and/or communications role
• Preferably exposure to app / e-commerce environment
3. Competencies/ What people Can Do:
• Proven experience in developing and executing successful marketing campaigns across multiple channels.
• Strong project management skills, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Excellent communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with internal stakeholders and external partners.
• Proven ability to work independently and as a team player in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
4. Personal Attributes/ Who people Are:
• Self-starter who identifies areas of opportunity and drives forward efficiencies, processes, and goals with cross-functional stakeholders and partners.
• Naturally curious with ability to think creatively and innovatively.
5. Business justification to substantiate the role expansion (if applicable):
• Reorganization of Digital Business Division
• Additional Brand & Comms role (previously under Telco team)